LaingRose Ltd is a UK-based company specialising in bespoke trust planning. Whatever your needs, we are able to build a secure environment to suit both your individual financial requirements and those of your company. Moreover, our team of experts possess the know-how and experience to restructure your wealth so as to bring maximum benefit to you and your family. Whether you are looking to restructure your company holdings, choose an exit strategy via a company sale, protect your assets, plan for your retirement or simply provide for your family, our team will be able to guide you towards a life-enhancing decision of real and significant value.
- Deutsche Bank – what does it have hiding under the bed? 04/10/2016 - Deutsche Bank problems highlight the underlying fragility of the Eurozone, and in particular the banking system that has never fully recovered from the 2008 crisis.
- Why Limited Companies Do Not Work for Property 20/09/2016 - An explanation of how Limited Companies are not necessarily the solution for the optimal planning of your property portfolio.
- Brexit Uncertainty: ‘Britannia waives the rules’ 20/09/2016 - Brexit ushers in uncertainty of an unprecedented scale and duration. Here at LaingRose we offer a tongue-in-cheek reminder that we can still nevertheless rely on the 'old friends' death and taxes.
- The recent succession of the Duke of Westminster highlights the legitimate and efficient use of Trusts 30/08/2016 - The recent passing of the 6th Duke of Westminster offers us a chance to reflect on the origins of Trusts, as well as their legitimate uses in today's financial world.
- Labour scorned by its own party members over plans to scrap the ‘patent box’ 04/08/2016 - 'Patent box' controversy ensues in light of commercial need for economic stimulus and investment.