LaingRose Ltd is a UK-based company specialising in bespoke trust planning. Whatever your needs, we are able to build a secure environment to suit both your individual financial requirements and those of your company. Moreover, our team of experts possess the know-how and experience to restructure your wealth so as to bring maximum benefit to you and your family. Whether you are looking to restructure your company holdings, choose an exit strategy via a company sale, protect your assets, plan for your retirement or simply provide for your family, our team will be able to guide you towards a life-enhancing decision of real and significant value.
- The Autumn Statement 2016 25/11/2016 - A brief summary of the Autumn Statement 2016, the last of its kind.
- Corporation Tax – How Low Can You Go? 16/11/2016 - City institutions come out against further corporation tax cuts, an anomalous state of affairs at first glance, while a broader analysis uncovers the common sense behind their stated preference.
- HMRC loses the moral high ground 03/11/2016 - A private company has to resort to multiple appeals in order to reign in HMRC. Can the Revenue be trusted? Why was it leaking confidential private data?
- Premier League tax hoopla – no foul, no penalty, says HMRC. 26/10/2016 - Accusations of malfeasance levelled at the Premier League come to nought as fully disclosed practices around image rights payments are well-documented and accepted as standard practice across the world of professional sport.
- Any old pensions? Second-hand annuities plan shelved by new government. 26/10/2016 - Theresa May's new government scraps pension plans devised by pre-Brexit cabinet, in a move widely praised for its level-headed approach.