LaingRose Ltd is a UK-based company specialising in trust management and trust administration.
We support our corporate clients’ administration needs by providing outsourced solutions to meet the trustee requirements in the preparation of required trustee paperwork.
We tailor the needs and objectives of individual clients’, and this is a key feature of our service offering.
- “Wholly and exclusively for the purposes of trade” 20/07/2017 - HMRC lack of clarity leaves us looking to precedent.
- HMRC creates “reign of terror” for thousands 19/12/2016 - HMRC in taxation debacle that inflicts misery on thousands.
- The Autumn Statement 2016 25/11/2016 - A brief summary of the Autumn Statement 2016, the last of its kind.
- Corporation Tax – How Low Can You Go? 16/11/2016 - City institutions come out against further corporation tax cuts, an anomalous state of affairs at first glance, while a broader analysis uncovers the common sense behind their stated preference.
- HMRC loses the moral high ground 03/11/2016 - A private company has to resort to multiple appeals in order to reign in HMRC. Can the Revenue be trusted? Why was it leaking confidential private data?